Money & You

Monday, April 27, 2009

How I spent my fortnight with these wonderful and touching musics ????


How to turn Stressed --------- Desserts ????
The photos is the answer.


Friends,


I have to admit, i am totally Lost now (luckily not forever). Many thing and person whom i familiar keep changing from time to time (I just can't recognise them anymore). I don't know why, I still want to stand at my original point, even I know they are cons, i still facing them with my non-contaminated character. Being loser at business Vs Being loser at your heart? Recently, got a friend, just 17 years old, very funny. But out of her words, Ii able to draw out the most important words ----------- LISTEN TO YOUR HEART. Feel ashamed, even a 17 years old's mindset still amazing. Respect you.

Roxxette's Listen to your heart? or Kok Chun's Listen to your heart????
Feel sorry for not able to implement that, Because I am the guy who are very traditional and very concern about my promise, the side effect of this principle, have to suffer with the real thing you want. But, I just can take it. Utilistisme concept, 1 sad, 2 people happy, that is the good deal right??? You break your bank, make people happy, that is what i considered a good stuff.

Can I back to the future? or At least let me dream about it (Only 1 second will do), bring me back to the fortnight moments. I know i grow older now, my memories will really fade away," imagine a photo, keep for many years" (Colour will fade)
I just spent most of my time at house by listening to this musics,
I slept almost 2am-3am during this 2 weeks, must be boring right at the middle of night? But I got a couple of nice musics accompany me. That a good thing at least.

A1 - Everytime
Adele - Make You Feel My Love
David Archuletera - Crush, Angels
Glenn Frey - The One You Love
Jordan Pruitt - Always
Katy Perry - Thinking of you, Mannequin, Lost, I Still Breathing
Michael Buble and Blake Shelton - Home
Oliva Ong - LOVE, Sweet Memories, KIss Me
Peabo Bryson - Tonight I Celebrate My Love For You
Shayne Ward - That's My Goal, No Promises, Stand By Me
Sixpence None The Richer - Kiss Me
Kelly Clarkson - If no one will listen, Save You
and etc...........................

Just don't know why, tears will drop most of the time. But i still want to listen, Accomplish or Do Not Begin, My secondary school's Motto. Do everything must have conclusion, No Half Way. Even Love too.

Because life still goes on, Feel Sorry, I only let myself busy and gradually let everything fade naturally. Although i will feel heartache, but i had no choice. I have to make sacrifices, I am really sorry. Hope you understand me, My heart cannot contain so much. (T_T) Because I am not invincible Man, I just a normal human being.

From:
KOK CHUN

No comments:

Post a Comment