Money & You

Friday, April 24, 2009

Very powerful words from my mentor



First of all, I want to thank my mentor very much. Kok Chun now is putting is setback away. I am facing problems and obstacles now, it is quite "San Fu" (Cantonese) for a weak guy like me. Until I Saw this word:

TAKE EACH DAY ONE AT A TIME

One day at a time - this is enough (Kok Chun, bear in mind)

Do not look back and grieve over the past,for it is gone.

Do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come.

Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering


I am grateful and thankful as I able to acquire it now, I will practise it, hope my freinds too (Weak type). Worries really don't solve problems, let us together be strong. Just spread it, help each other and make it a better place to stay. We are Trouble Free Person, We want Happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment